Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Studies of the Clown Prince, Part Three

Hey guys,
Part three of my little look at the Joker won't be as in-depth a study as the past two have been...

I've been watching Batman: The Animated Series just to get a look at ALL facets of the Joker mythos.

Something that still fascinates me as I watch is that Mark Hamill, that's right, all you Warsies' beloved Luke Skywalker, is the voice behind our cackling criminal clown...

I've found a short clip of Mark Hamill talking about the various laughs of the Joker he's done on the show... Enjoy...





Just a another little piece of Joker stuff to tide you over...

I'll be back soon (hopefully) to talk about the Joker's role in the legendary comics masterpiece, The Dark Knight Returns, which is next on my list of reading for the study of the Clown Prince...

See you then...

As always, peace...

2 comments:

ADD said...

It's interesting that Hammil did the voice for the Joker in the animated series. I'm really enjoying these pieces about the Joker and am nearly ready to dive into some of the stories myself. I think that most people would say the Joker is just a maniacal clown, who gets his jollies wreaking havoc on the world. But actually he's such an in depth character and so mysterious.

lloydduvalljr said...

Hey Andy,
Glad to hear you dig it...

He really is a great character..