Wednesday, July 30, 2008

C'MON!!! All aboard Flight 815!!!

Hey guys,

As I've posted earlier, I'm getting into watching LOST again and I'm pretty still pretty early in Season 1.

I know I've ranted a lot about the show and a lot of you have heard me and said you might be interested in watching...

Now's your chance...

What's that? You don't have the DVDs? NO PROBLEM! You can still watch the entire series on www.abc.com.

If any of you are interested, please let me know. We could just all plan to watch some episodes alone and blog about them here or we could set up a sort of party or something (those of you who are within distance of me) and kind of start the whole series together or at least watch some episodes together... OR BOTH!!!

This is something I'd really be interested in doing. I'm gonna be watching them anyway in preparation for the LOST podcast The Transmission reviewing some episodes from Season 2. (HEY, Ryan and Jen!!!)

Again, if anyone wants to take me up on this, I'll give it a week and see who responds and then we'll make plans as a big group if anyone's into it...

Het me back, people...

Namaste... and peace...

No comments: