Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The move that wouldn't die...

Hey guys,
As most of you who are actually reading this know, I've been moving...

I've gotta say... I'M SICK OF IT...

I'll be glad to settle into my new place once all the shit gets put away, but for right now, it's a mess. There's stuff EVERYWHERE... I've not even been able to reap the benefits of one of the main reasons why I moved up here yet: SAVING ON GAS! I've been making so many trips back and forth that I've been burning as much gas as I would have (and the extra weight doesn't help the gas mileage...).

Ah well, I'll be settled soon enough...

Just ranting on how much it sucks to move, but there should come a reward at the end of it...

'Til next time and as always: Peace...

3 comments:

ADD said...

Well, congrats and good luck and all of those well wishes that go along with a move. Hope it all settles down for ya soon. Take care bro.

lloydduvalljr said...

Hey Andy,

Thanks for the thoughts and kind words, bro!!!

I think it'll be OK...

It just sucks having the downstairs so cluttered and not being able to find the stuff that I could easily access at the old place...

It'll all clear up soon, though...

Talk to ya soon.

ADD said...

I know how much it sucks to move. Hopefully everything will be settled in soon and you can finally relax:)