Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Raised by Another in Solitary

Hey guys,

I've gone and done it again...

That's right I'm getting into watching LOST again...

I just watched two episodes tonight: "Solitary" and "Raised by Another" from Season 1...

So...

BEWARE: IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE SHOW YET AND PLAN TO, THERE MAY BE SOME SPOILERS FROM THE SHOW BELOW... THAT'S LOST I'M REFERRING TO... LOST...









With that being said, I guess I'm not gonna go too deep into spoiling anything... I love the whole golf game thing in "Solitary". Especially the part where Michael and Jack are face to face and you think there's going to be some kind of big problem and they're just deciding what club to use... Classic...

I also like the part where Sawyer makes his little effort to be accepted by betting against Jack's shot... Pretty touching when you're as attached to these characters as some of us are...

The burning question in my mind and this isn't the first time I've typed this today: With what we know now (that's by the end of Season 4) why isn't it still important that Claire raises Aaron... Surely there couldn't be that big of a plot hole... I mean in "Raised by Another", it's life and death that Claire raises Aaron and NO ONE ELSE... Now we know that he's with Kate and Claire may be dead!!! Is it destiny that Aaron becomes wicked or that danger befalls the little tyke or is this just that big of a plot hole??? Can someone tell me? Any theories?

This is my rant on LOST for now...

Anyone may reply and I hope that a lot of you do...

Peace...

No comments: