Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Rooting for the Underdogs

Hey guys,
Aside from going crazy with Joker stuff lately, I've still been listening to Matthew Good Band. After all, I can't read comics in the car... We all know what happened last time I tried to read in the car...
Anyway...
I've made it through to listening to the second full-length effort from the Matthew Good Band called Underdogs... The album was released in 1997.
After listening to it a couple of times, I've gotta say that I like the debut album Last of the Ghetto Astronauts better... Still a great album, though... I'm really glad that I've finally decided to get into to all of Matt Good's stuff... It's really excellent...
I'm gonna post videos for the singles from the album below... If any of you are familiar with the MGB album Beautful Midnight (which is the next album in chronological order), you'll notice that a couple of songs from this album got recycled onto it...
Anyway, enjoy these tracks from Underdogs (listed in the order they were released)...

Everything is Automatic





Indestructible





Apparitions





Rico





Hope you enjoyed those... I sure did... Hit me up and let me know what you think. Also, see some of my previous posts for earlier Matthew Good stuff...

Peace, as always...

No comments: