Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Last Kiss

Hey y'all,
I re-watched a movie this morning that I like, but no one else seems to... I must say that I liked it just as much this time, though, if not more so...
The movie is called The Last Kiss.
It stars Zach Braff (of Scrubs fame), Rachel Bilson (The OC) and Jacinda Barrett (some of you who are around my age may remember her from an earlier season of The Real World).
The film looks at relationships and the commitments involved with them. The characters take different approaches to the different situations and what results is a smart examination of something that affects almost all of us...
The screenplay is by Paul Haggis, who has written or co-written films such as Million Dollar Baby and Crash.
If you're in the mood for a smart and touching romantic comedy, go check out The Last Kiss.
Let me know what you think. You and I may be in the seeming minority who like this film or you may hate it...
Hit me back and give me your opinion, which I'm always looking forward to...
Peace...

1 comment:

ADD said...

I think I originally went into this one expecting something like Garden State 2, and was disapointed. I really need to give it another look though.