Monday, December 29, 2008

Still intrigued, still amazed...

Hey guys,

I can't get away from listening to/researching/watching/ blogging about Matthew Good...

I found this interview tonight on YouTube that I'd never seen before. I found it really informative and interesting. It tells of Matt's childhood, his getting into the music biz, he and his band opening for the Who, and some other things... Here it is...



Part 1





Part 2





Part 3





I really enjoyed that one and I really admire this guy for his music and what he's all about. There are a plethora of other videos on YouTube that feature interviews, music, rants and such from Mr. Good... You can check those out or go to www.matthewgood.org and read his daily blog entries which feature commetaries on world politics, human rights, his music and sometimes we're even treated to little bits of prose (which are genius) that Matt has written (Look for the ones that begin "Dear San Diego")...

I'll probably be writing more about Matthew Good in the near future... For now, I'm hooked...

Peace...

No comments: