Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Avalanche

Hey guys,

Having recently completed my Matthew Good collection (ahhh, Christmas money) and having not been able to stop listening to him, I thought I'd take this opportunity (now that all of my holiday hubbub has died down) to post about the first solo album by Matthew Good.

The album is called Avalanche and it is truly another great one by Matthew Good. As I've said, this is the first of his solo efforts, realeased in 2003. The album spawned three singles and two music videos, which I'll now post below. As always, the titles of the songs will be above the tunes.



Weapon





In a World Called Catastrophe





Well, there they are... I'm kind of fighting with myself on whether I should go as in depth on this one as I have the others. If any of you wanted to buy the album, I might spoil it by putting too much stuff up on here. Then again, I just wanna pay tribute to it by posting all I can...

I'll leave this one the way it is for now... There are tons of videos on YouTube of Matthew Good's stuff if you want to go looking. Hope you're enjoying this stuff as much as I am.

Give me a little while and I'll probably give you the scoop on his next album chronologically: White Light Rock & Roll Review... Hopefully these clips and the ones you'd find on YouTube or THE ALBUMS THAT YOU SHOULD GO AND BUY will tide you over until then...

Peace...

No comments: