Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bush league...

Hey guys,

I was poking around the web this afternoon and saw an article on the man who has managed to be our president for the past few years...

President Bush is now (as he is about to leave office shortly) quoted as saying, "I didn't compromise my soul to be a popular guy."

Hmmm... Didn't compromise his soul, huh? Is that some last ditch effort to make us sympathatic? Is he trying to tout his integrity? That's what it comes off like to me...

Am I supposed to just sit back now and say, "Goddamn... You know... A lot of lives have been lost in Iraq, gas prices are just now starting to come down from ridiculously astronomical prices, and they tell us that the economy's a fucking mess, but you know what? Mr. Bush never compromised his soul... and that makes him a real neat-o guy with me..."

Yeah, don't look for that (at least from me) anytime soon...

No comments: