Sunday, December 21, 2008

A new look and more Lloyd-ism

Hey guys,

You've probably already noticed that The Llog looks a little different.

This is basically the white version (with black print) of the template that I had used before... I figured, you know, it'd be really cool if someone ever wanted to print up one of my entries from on here...

This template will make it easier if anyone ever wants to do that...

Also, I've been using some other sites recently... I've been trying to get to MySpace more. A lot of my dear friends and family are on there. So hopefully you guys will be seeing a little more of me there...

I've also been using Twitter a lot more (as you'll notice in my Twitter updates down the right side of the page) and I've been using a site called Delicious. I've got links to all of those posted on here (also on the right side of the page).

So anyway... There it is, guys... A little news...

I wanna be trying to blog more (and write more, for that matter), so hopefully you Llog readers will hear more from me soon.

Peace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

COPY CAT!!!

Just kiddin' man...had to ras ya.

J.

Anonymous said...

Tried checking out the Twitter page and can't read anything other than the headlines. BTW, Chik-fil-a BBQ sauce rules...but I would take the polynesian over it any day!

Also noticed you've got a Facebook page now...I've been debating with myself whether or not to do one of those...I'm never on MySpace, so why would I want a Facebook page? Such is the debate.

My apologies that I've been so distant. This has been the absolute busiest month of my professional career. Just a few more days and then things even out.

lloydduvalljr said...

Hey man,

It HAS been a while... I figured you were having a busy one... I think it's been crazy for everyone with work and the holidays and such...

About the template, I thought this looked like the one you had used... I just wanted to get the one that was like my original one, but with black print on white... Ah well, proof that we still think with the same brain... Haha!

Talk to you soon, man...

Anonymous said...

Well, I am going to make more of an attempt at keeping in touch with people via the computer, the phone, visits, whatever. There was a tragedy of sorts that hit one of our friends down here earlier this week that really put everything into perspective.

Work is work...do it hard and well, but always with an ultimate goal in mind. I guess I mean that we should always be moving forward. Friends/family are friends and family...keep them close and spend as much time with them as you can because you just don't know when it all will end.

Anyway, hopefully you got my text and I'll talk to you later today...

PEACE...J.