Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The "Write" Stuff...

Hey guys (especially those close to me),

Just wanted to share a little mini-celebration with you all...

When I write tonight (Lord Willing), it'll be my fourth night in a row...

Little victories, little victories...

I think I'm finally getting serious about trying to break down the door of the comics world and set my foot in there and draw my marks on the wall...

Some of you will know that I was working on a story about an alien abduction. I abandoned it the last time I stopped writing and now I'm back on it again...

The working title is "Black"... Those of you who I'm going to ask to read the script for the first issue soon will begin to see why... I had to change the name of the story because the ones that I was thinking about (Taken, The Taking, all things relating to the word "take") were, um, taken...

So anyways, if you guys care, jus' lettin' ya in on what the Lloydster's into with this and other posts...

Peace...

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Cool i definately want to check it out when it is finished:)

lloydduvalljr said...

Hey Ruth,

Definitely...

I'll be e-mailing a copy down you guys' way and I'll be looking for all the feedback I can get.

The copy will probably this weekend. I've talked to Andy to make sure that his e-mail is up and running. You can read his copy or if you leave me your e-mail address here, I'll attach it so you guys can both get it...

I'll be looking forward to your thoughts...

Anonymous said...

For as long as I've known you, comics have been a passion for you. I think this is as natural a fit for you as could be possible. I'm honored to be on your initial email list...can't wait to read it!

Lori Beth said...

Go, go, go....you can do it, and I'm glad you are putting the ink to the paper.

lloydduvalljr said...

Hey guys,

The comments are fuel to my creative fire...

Thank you all so much...