Sunday, October 12, 2008

A roundup...

Hey guys,

I'm not going to do an in depth post on anything this time, just a quick one to tell you what I've been taking in...

Here goes:

COMICS
-I'm currently re-reading the latest Green Lantern series. Partly because there's a huge story coming up and partly because everyone's been raving about it and it's won tons of fan awards...

MUSIC
-Coldplay - "Parachutes"
-Bjork - The first couple of albums
-Slipknot - "All Hope is Gone"

MOVIES
-"Run, Fatboy, Run"
-"Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark"
-"The Assassination of Richard Nixon"



That's what I've been doing... If any of you wanna know what I think of these things, I've discussed some of them in prior posts... OR, you can always hit me up with a comment and ask...

Just checkin' in with ya, fellow bloggers and readers...

'Til next time...

Peace...

No comments: