Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Ballsening

Hey guys,

I'm about to wax a little British on you...

You see, I saw a movie tonight that everyone who's seen and hated came up with their own name to make fun of it...

I've seen "The Suckening", I've heard the "The Crappening"... I'll now go the British route, come up with my own name and call it...

"The Ballsening!!!"

As in, you know, they really ballsed this one up...

The film was The Happening and as much as I'd hoped I'd come out on my own here and like the film, I really just can't...

It could have been really well done and just wasn't... Unrewarding plot, bad acting, you name it, it just didn't have it...

So, go see The Happening (or don't and say you did) and let us know back with your name for it...

My alternate titles would be "The Marky Mark can't act-ening" or "The why should I gave a fuck-ening?"

Don't say we didn't warn you...

No comments: