Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Sip of Water(shed)

Hey guys,

Now that I've had my first listen of the ninth and latest (until September, when "Heritage" comes out) Opeth album entitled "Watershed", I thought I'd come back like I promised and post the music videos that came from the record.

Here they are (in the order the singles were released):



Porcelain Heart





Burden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF68P5N1RJM

*-Note: Sorry, guys. None of the versions of the official video for "Burden" could be embedded. If you wanna see it, hit that link above and it'll take you to YouTube for the official vid.

Also, these songs are both pared down a good bit from the album versions, but I enjoyed both of the videos.

Anyway, just a taste for now of "Watershed". Any of these Opeth albums I've commented on are, of course, out now. You can get them all on iTunes or wherever you get your music.

Again, guys, hope all's well with all of you.

Peace...

No comments: