Thursday, June 2, 2011

30 Day Comic Book Challenge - Day 2

Hey guys,

I thought I'd post day 2 of the 30 Day Comic Book Challenge that I was talking about earlier today. Here goes.

Day 2 - Your Favorite Character

Though I've read a LOT of different comics and loved SO many characters, I've been reading X-Men for 20+ years and I'm gonna have to say Wolverine. When I first started seriously getting into the medium, he was the first protagonist I saw utter words, so maybe it's a little bit of a sentimental thing, too. I don't know... With comic book characters, after you read for so long, they begin to feel more like friends instead of just characters in a book. Wolvie feels like he's an ol' drinkin' buddy at this point.



Also, I should mention that the good folks who gave us the outlet for all this chatting and these ideas are Annex Comics from Newport, Rhode Island. You guys can shop with them and visit them at:

http://shop.ebay.com/quackenstein/m.html

and

http://annexcomics.com

Thanks for reading, guys.

Peace...

No comments: