Saturday, June 4, 2011

30 Day Comic Book Challenge - Day 4, New Orleans, and apologies

Hey guys,

First up, let's do the 30 Day Comic Book Challenge. Here's what I posted on Facebook for that.

Day 4: Guilty pleasure comic or character.

I'm really not ashamed of any of the things I'm into as far as comics go, but I might take just a little bit too much pleasure when Dex-Starr shows up. For those who don't know, he's a Red Lantern who's a cat... and I find him highly amusing.



And for those longtime readers of the Llog, you'll remember my posts about London last year when I vacationed there. Well, I've arrived in New Orleans today for this year's vacation and I plan on doing the same thing this year. Apologies, but I'm absolutely exhausted and this short post is all I can muster tonight. I'll get back to you guys tomorrow and tell you all about it.

'Til then,

Peace...

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: