Sunday, June 5, 2011

30 Day Comic Book Challenge - Day 5

Here's my quick entry for Day 5 of the 30 Comic Book Challenge:

Day 5 - Comic character you feel you are most like (or wish you were)

I really had trouble pinpointing this one, but I think the answer may be The Drummer from Warren Ellis' Planetary.

I'd like to think I'm pretty tech savvy. Also, I can be pretty weird and irreverent at times. I also have been known to play actual drums. I know The Drummer doesn't in the comics, but the name... You know? :)



I was also gonna start posting about the trip to New Orleans that I'm currently enjoying, but the WiFi connection seems to be down in the hotel tonight. I really don't relish the idea of typing what could be a long blog entry on my phone's keyboard. Maybe tomorrow, loyal Llogsters...

You all take care.

Peace...

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: