Tuesday, June 7, 2011

30 Day Comic Book Challenge - Day 06

Here's my 30 Day Comic Book Challenge post for today, folks. It was:

Day 06 - Most Annoying Character

I think I'm gonna have to go with Namor, the Sub-Mariner on this one. He's cocky, um, obviously annoying and just throws attitude around whenever he shows up. I'm always hoping the bad guys will beat the stuffing out of him when I see him. And though I don't really mind the character of Deadpool, I think it's annoying that Marvel puts out 30,000 books with him featured each month...

Also, I think I'm gonna have to skip the bloggings of the travels this year. The WiFi connection here in the hotel is pretty sluggish even when it IS working and I really just can't fathom posting really lengthy blog posts from my phone's keyboard.

Those of you who are interested can check out my Twitter and Facebook feeds. Some of you already have them or, if you don't, I believe you can still follow links from this very page for them.

Take care, all. I hope this post finds you well.

Peace...

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: