Friday, August 1, 2008

Act I

Hey guys,

Did you listen to the tracks below leading up to the actual stuff by The Dear Hunter? Do you want to? Go ahead, I'll wait...

Anyway... Even if you didn't, I don't know if it matters... I'm about to post some videos from YouTube featuring stuff from the first release by the band, titled The Lake South, The River North... Most of the stuff that I found really doesn't do the album justice, so you may want to go somewhere and hear the actual tracks if you're interested. BUT... The Dear Hunter didn't shoot any videos from this EP, so this is what I've got. Most of the stuff is poor sound quality, but some of it is a nice live take on what they do...

Enjoy below...

As usual, I'll put the titles to the songs ABOVE the videos...



Battesimo del Fuoco





City Escape





The Inquiry of Ms. Terri





The Pimp and the Priest





His Hands Matched His Tongue





Battesimo del Fuoco and His Hands Matched His Tongue are probably my favorites of these clips. Battesimo del Fuoco sounds pretty much like it does on the CD and I've always been a sucker for that a cappella stuff... The video of His Hands Matched His Tongue is a nice acoustic rendition of the tune and it's one of my favorites from the actual album...

Hope you guys enjoyed all these. If you're interested in these guys, they're playing at Diesel in Pittsburgh on August 19th... Those of you who are my close, personal friends and family, let me know if you wanna come to the show... I'm probably gonna try and make it...

I need to listen to the second Dear Hunter release a little more and then I'll probably post a little something about it, too...

Keep readin' the Llog and feel free to let me know what you think about all these things and whatever's on your mind...

Peace...

No comments: