Sunday, August 24, 2008

Spaced out

Hey guys,

I saw a bit about Simon Pegg tonight and that led me to want to watch Shaun of the Dead again... I did. What a great film... Not just a zombie flick... It has really something much more. I mean the humor, the writing, the pop culture references... Really, just go check it out...

Anyway...

A U.K. television series that Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright (two of the fellows who had a hand in Shaun of the Dead) did called Spaced has recently been released in the U.S. Not having the dough to run out and buy it on DVD, I searched the web to see if I might take a peek at it... I found several episodes on YouTube and I watched the first one... Not quite as funny as Shaun of the Dead (yet), but still pretty good and the same brand of humor... Either Simon Pegg or Edgar Wright, in an interview I was reading a while back, say that Shaun of the Dead could basically be seen as a spin-off from Spaced...

SO...

I'm gonna put the videos up of the first episode below...

Hope you guys enjoy it... I did...



Spaced, Episode 1 (Part 1)





Spaced, Episode 1 (Part 2)





Spaced, Episode 1 (Part 3)





I'm off to watch another one!!!

Peace...

No comments: