Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Manga, MANGA!!!

Hey guys,
I've not blogged in a while...

Just wanted to drop in to say that I've been reading some Manga... Those are backwards-ly written (to the American) Japanese comics, if you didn't know...

You might say, "Lloyd... Why have you gotten into another form of media (geekdom)?"

I say, "Well guys, it's just another place to get more stories, which is what I'm all about..."

The name of the book that I've been reading is Deathnote. It's about a teenage boy who finds a notebook that belongs to a Shinigami (a Japanese death-god). If he writes someone's name in the notebook, they will die...

He's decided to rid the world of crime using this Death Note and there are certain people who think these actions abominable and are trying to stop him...

The story goes from there and it's really quite smart and intriguing...

Just lettin' ya know one of the things I've been spending my time on...

More may follow soon...

As always: Peace...

No comments: