Thursday, September 24, 2009

Flashing Forward

Hey guys,

When my evening's plans fell through tonight, I flipped on a show that I didn't want to watch until I read the book. Boy, am I glad I decided to break a personal rule this time.

The show was FlashForward.

It was great...

Is this the successor to LOST (which will be over and done with next May)? Is it as good as the book? Have I just been watching too much Family Guy or was that Seth MacFarlane I saw as an FBI agent?

Well, the only one of those that I can answer with any certainty was that THAT WAS Seth MacFarlane. Another LOST? As good as the book? I don't know, but you should get to watching this show because the pilot blew my mind.

So what can I say to get you to watch? Here go a few tries:

-Like Family Guy?, American Dad? Seth MacFarlane's on the show.
-Like LOST? It is DEFINITELY referenced and Penny (Sonya Walger) is on the show , with Charlie (Dominic Monaghan) to be joining the cast soon.
-Like comics? I believe Watchmen is slightly referenced.
-Like the film The Dark Knight? David S. Goyer co-wrote both "The Dark Knight" and "FlashForward"?
-Like good TV? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

So, reading all of this, you're bummed you missed the pilot, right? Well, the good news is, if it's before Friday, September 25th at 8pm, that's when they're playing the encore of the pilot on ABC. If that's the case, you should definitely sit yo ass down in front 'a' this bad boy.

Wanna see a peek at the show? I knew you would and you knew I'd show ya... Take a look below...







So, there ya have it. Ya gonna watch? I think you really should.

Hit me up on anything anytime on here, folks...

Peace...

3 comments:

Andrew D. said...

I would've totally watched this show, as it looks really gripping, but I'm already in way over my head this season with new television, and thus really can't afford another show to follow. Possibly it'll find it's home with me on DVD, who knows? Great post!

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZeciX-3wfs

Anonymous said...

http://sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com/