Monday, June 23, 2008

Welcome... Pull up a couch and have some crumpets...

Hey all you who have happened upon this crazy thing,

This is my first post of what I hope will be many.
I recently became inspired by someone dear to me who has started his own blog... He's done an excellent job and, with his permission, I'll direct you to his as well so you can check it out... He blogs on a lot of the same subject matter that I do... I'll ask and get back to you on that one...
Anyway... Here it is! The inaugural post of The Llog!!!
I'll just start by listing some of the things that I've been into lately and I'll elaborate on future posts.
They are...

-Protest the Hero (band)
-The Red Chord (band)
-Fyodor Dostoevsky (C'mon! OK, you really don't know? He's an author!!!)
-The Jay and Jack Show (a podcast)
-Comic books (I read three weeks worth yesterday, trying to catch up...)

Anyone who sees this (I don't expect there to be many) can feel free to hit me up on here with comments about these things... Critcize them, say they're cool, say you don't give a rat's tail... Hit me up!!!

Peace, as always...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay...happy to be one of the first to post a comment...you knew it would be me! Sorry to be the copycat, but this site seems to suit my somewhat random computer interest moreso than a MySpace blog, so I started a page too. Looks good, dude, I hope to visit often.