Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wicked Garden

Hey guys,

I had said that I wanted to get to get back here before too long and talk about Opeth's new album Heritage.

Here I am.

It was their highest selling debut in the U.S. and I'm sure it's not done charting songs, but there is one single out right now... and also a music video for that single.

So, in the tradition of what I've done with all the other albums, here's the first single and music video off Opeth's 10th studio album Heritage, entitled The Devil's Orchard.

It's probably one of the most eerie and psychedelic videos I've ever seen. Even folks who aren't fans of the band are spreading good buzz about the video.

Check it out and I'll hopefully see you guys before too long with my full mini-review of Heritage.

Be well until then.

No comments: