Saturday, November 13, 2010

Winemaking TOOLs

Hey guys,

I know, I know...

It's been a long time...

I really wanna try and get back into a regular blogging thing here (along with some regular creation of something... comic, prose, whatever). I guess what I've always done best here in this particualar space of the interwebs is tell you what I'm getting into right now.

I cranked on some TOOL, some A Perfect Circle, and some Pusicfer last night for the first time in a while. Anyone who knows a little bit about music knows the common denominator here...

Maynard Keenan...

When I heard he was going to be giving an interview on "Last Call with Carson Daly", I became excited. It had probably been at least 10 years since I'd heard any kind of current interview with the man. Apparently, he's into making wine now and still carrying on with all of the bands listed above in some capacity.

The following is the reason the words "kinda tried to fuck my Lazy Boy" were winding their way around my house at about four o' clock this morning... Check this out and then check out some TOOL, A Perfect Circle, or Puscifer (you know... in case you've been living in a cave for almost 20 years and have never heard any of these bands...)

No comments: