Monday, November 3, 2008

Things du jour

Hey guys,

I typed that last post to let you know about the writing but then I got to thinking... "Man, there's been some cool stuff I've been taking in lately... I oughtta let 'em know..."

So, as before, a quick rundown of those things...

MUSIC

-THE BEATLES!!!

TV/DVD

-Heroes (Watching my DVDs of Season One after someone very special to me recommended the show... Pretty cool stuff...)

THINGS I'M READING

-The Invisibles (Yes, again!!! I just got the final volume for my birthday... I'm now about halfway through Kissing Mister Quimper... Wow, that sounded bad...)
-The Illuminatus! Trilogy by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson (A crazy book that touches on every conspiracy theory you've ever heard of...)



That's pretty much it, guys... If any of you want to rap about any of these things or anything else... HIT ME!!!

See ya next time... Peace...

No comments: